Covington Lake East
Ideally positioned in the midst of the quiet setting of Carolina Forest, Covington Lake East houses 185 lots situated around three gorgeous lakes to characterize half the lots as lakefront and the rest with substantial lake views. A gated entrance with electronic key entry secures the subdivision and the naturally wooded surrounding area gives the neighborhood a secluded, homey atmosphere.
Owners have the flexibility to use our brick or stucco plans from recommended builders or from their own builders. Our plans include numerous amenities like granite countertops, hardwood floors, and a full landscape package while providing a variety of choices in price, size, and location. With a flexible plan designed for customization, we can accommodate almost any idea an owner might have in mind.
Residents of Covington Lakes East enjoy the seclusion of a gated, quiet community and the close proximity to a variety of excellent restaurants, shops, and health facilities. Carolina Forest boasts exceptional schools from daycares and preschools all the way to high schools. Coastal Carolina University and Horry-Georgetown Technical College are also located within a ten minute drive.
- Community Pool and Recreation area
- Wide Streets with street lights
- Gated Community
- Beautiful lakes, conservation, wooded and larger lots for that perfect setting
- Less than a 15 minute drive to the beach, a 10 minute drive to the Intercoastal Waterway, and a 5 minute drive to schools, restaurants, and churches
Covington Lake East aims to provide a highly customizable plan for any home owner while keeping a beautiful, luxurious community for everyone.
- True Custom Home Community - our plans, our plans, our builder or your builder.
- No time frame to build. Ready when you are.
- Wide Lots providing larger building envelopes to accommodate your home
- Low HOA $41.00 per month
- All Brick or Stucco. Upscale, luxury, low-maintenance, lasting beauty, energy efficient
- Luxury, Upscale Homes with fine appointments